Overall, the Pepperidge Farm brand no longer stands for quality and a superior product as it used to.For example, when you buy PF raisin bread there are so very few raisins in it (compare that to Sunmaid Raisin bread which is still loaded with raisins).

The Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies are so small and thin now.Pepperidge Farm used to be a brand that I admired and would gladly pay a little more for because I knew the quality was superior -- but that's no longer true and I have stopped buying Pepperidge Farm products that I used to love and cherish.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Pepperidge Farm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepperidge Farm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Pepperidge Farm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepperidge Farm?

Comments

I would like some Pepperidge farm cake coupons. I have been trying to get the coupons, but have been getting the run around.