Featured Not resolved

I just opened a package of their Strawberry cookies. They can now fit into a tea cup. They need to be rebranded as BITE SIZE cookies! I have bought these cookies for years and have been happy. I first found them in the 70's. They were a companion when studying for exams or working on papers

I hate this tactic!!! Do you think you're fooling anyone? Trying to hide the little fact that you altered the size of your cookies? Be honest and raise the price. We all understand the prices are on the rise again. Actually when have they ever been steady?

Stand behind your product and your pricing. Realize that this shabby tactic

only feels like you are trying to pull one over on us. And we don't like to be hoodwinked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pepperidge Farm Cookies.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 22.

Comments

Fat people crave large cookies. Why not just eat two ? Or the entire package ?

KnowledgeablePerch
to Anonymous #1606985

Maybe she’s pissed like I am. Milano cookies come in a pack of 15. Now THEY are almost half the size they used to be and look like they were made by a kindergartner.

FragrantNumbat
to KnowledgeablePerch #1610607

You two little five year old kids need to buy a dictionary and learn the definition of "micro"

FragrantNumbat
to KnowledgeablePerch #1610628

What you two kids need to do is get your parents a dictionary so that you can look up the definition of "micro"