Pepperidge Farm - Review about German Chocolate Cake from Norman, Oklahoma
My husband loves German Chocolate cake.We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour.
I cut a couple slices and my husband ate it and said it tasted funny. I ate a small slice and thought it tasted odd too. We turned the cake around and saw it was molded!!
Never again will I buy any Pepperidge farms cakes again!As you can see it was well within the expiration date!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- German Chocolate Cake
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "I stop at a local 7-11 in bayside ny 11361. The cookies are alway crumbs! Little pieces of broken cookies.i have complained to ownership, they say it's how they come...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I am having serious issues with D.R Horton honoring their warranty here in Oklahoma, Cedar Lane to be precise. My yard looks like a pond with the slightest rainfall...."
- "I called Vizio about a black line on the right side of my screen. The 1 year was close on the timeframe, but I bought it online and didn't get..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."