Pepperidge Farm - Review about Cookies from Hollywood, Florida

48 of 62 Pepperidge Farm reviews

Is it just me or has every single pepperidge farm's product gotten small and tastes like garbage. Look at the photo,the picture is all dusted with powered sugar and filled with raspberry, actual cookle is pale and looks like cardboard

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cookies
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #572426

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pepperidge Farm? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
48 of 62 Pepperidge Farm reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
DoubleDSingleP

Nov 15 #1241053 Buffalo, New York, United States

EFF man stop defending these billion dollar companies for the expensive *** they spoon feed us. NOTICE how OP said "GOTTEN" small and terrible. That would mean at one point they didn't think that. So they have every right to complain. PERIOD. If your favorite restaurant suddenly was terrible would you be like "Well that's what I get for not cooking my own meals" NO you'd be mad and rightfully so.

0 0 Reply
Cookie Momster

Feb 11, 2015 #944529 Everett, Washington, United States

I HAVE noticed and I am not a 'Regular' these are treats for me. I bought a bag of the Sausalito today, I just opened it up and thought hmm.. something doesn't seem quite right; Did they short me a cookie? so I tapped the package and the plastic boat they sit in has clearly NOT been re-sized to accommodate the cut backs in product. It actually seemed like I was cheated out of either 2 cookies? or the size of the 4 per boat has exponentially gotten smaller.
Quality? Pretty tough cookie. I do not by any means like a soft cookie, but I do expect it to be a rewarding experience when I do indulge.
Disappointed
(8 cookies in a 7.2gm package)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pepperidge Farm. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pepperidge Farm.
Filing a new complaint about
×