Pepperidge Farm - Poor Quality Control with Parmesan Goldfish! Very disappointed when I opened my bags of goodness
I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control.Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that.
I just bought two bags and they're inedible. They're bloated and burnt and taste like carbon. I have pictures to show the goldfish from the current "good" bag I was eating, and the goldfish I found in BOTH the two new "bad" bags that I bought.
I opened both bags and therefore can't return them, but I'm looking into exchanging them, however, I'm pretty far from a grocery store and only get to go every couple weeks.Thanks for listening :)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Control
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Is it just me or has every single pepperidge farm's product gotten small and tastes like garbage. Look at the photo,the picture is all dusted with powered sugar and filled..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "NEVER ONCE was I told I was renting ANYTHING! if you look at the document... I am now seeing that I am renting REALLY!!! so misleading.... I bought a bedroom..."
- "I paid almost $1000 for lifetime, in-home support for my two dogs. When I did research on Bark Busters, the main points that encouraged me to go with them was..."
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."