I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that.

I just bought two bags and they're inedible. They're bloated and burnt and taste like carbon. I have pictures to show the goldfish from the current "good" bag I was eating, and the goldfish I found in BOTH the two new "bad" bags that I bought.

I opened both bags and therefore can't return them, but I'm looking into exchanging them, however, I'm pretty far from a grocery store and only get to go every couple weeks. Thanks for listening :)

Comments

The Parmesan Goldfish made with organic wheat were excellent, but Pepperidge Farm seems to have discontinued them, probably in favor of cutting back on QC as you all noticed. Guess I'll have to switch to Planters Unsalted Peanuts.

The burnt ones are the best!

I think the cookies are pretty bad as well.I tried the MONTAUK milk chocolate cookies and besides having an odd un-cookie like taste,the chocolate chunks don't even taste like chocolate.I think they need to get it together or quit the snack business.

I purchased a box of Goldfish (100) calorie pouches)CHADDAR-- expiration Date: 11/1/09 today is 10/21/2009 and they are stale.Pepperidge Farms must be cutting back on QC.

I know what you're saying, OP. I feel exactly the same way.

Some bags have all good fishies, and others have all burned, flat ones. In fact, I ended up here looking to see if Pepp.

Farm changed their Goldfish recipe because the Parmesan ones I'm eating right now have a different texture with brown specks in them. Not to mention they all seem to have that slightly burned taste.

You're complaining?

I would kill to have a bag like that. I love burned Goldfish crackers...

wow, i thought i was the only one who noticed the differences in batches of goldfish!

They are bad for you anyways so stop eating them.

ltybugs

I think your pictures really do a good job of showing production quality changes.

wow. shut up.

What a pathetic life you must have.