Pepperidge Farm - Poor Quality Control with Parmesan Goldfish! Very disappointed when I opened my bags of goodness

62 of 62 Pepperidge Farm reviews

I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control.Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that.

I just bought two bags and they're inedible. They're bloated and burnt and taste like carbon. I have pictures to show the goldfish from the current "good" bag I was eating, and the goldfish I found in BOTH the two new "bad" bags that I bought.

I opened both bags and therefore can't return them, but I'm looking into exchanging them, however, I'm pretty far from a grocery store and only get to go every couple weeks.Thanks for listening :)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
62 of 62 Pepperidge Farm reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 21, 2014 #776306

The burnt ones are the best!

8 0 Reply
sweet tooth guy

Feb 21, 2011 #251634

I think the cookies are pretty bad as well.I tried the MONTAUK milk chocolate cookies and besides having an odd un-cookie like taste,the chocolate chunks don't even taste like chocolate.I think they need to get it together or quit the snack business.

0 0 Reply
Bill

Oct 21, 2009 #80643

I purchased a box of Goldfish (100) calorie pouches)CHADDAR-- expiration Date: 11/1/09 today is 10/21/2009 and they are stale.Pepperidge Farms must be cutting back on QC.

0 1 Reply
Grace

Oct 13, 2009 #78510

I know what you're saying, OP. I feel exactly the same way. Some bags have all good fishies, and others have all burned, flat ones. In fact, I ended up here looking to see if Pepp. Farm changed their Goldfish recipe because the Parmesan ones I'm eating right now have a different texture with brown specks in them. Not to mention they all seem to have that slightly burned taste.

0 0 Reply
Hm

Sep 22, 2009 #74108

You're complaining?
I would kill to have a bag like that. I love burned Goldfish crackers...

8 0 Reply
JC

Sep 08, 2009 #71067

wow, i thought i was the only one who noticed the differences in batches of goldfish!

1 0 Reply
Good Job

Sep 01, 2009 #69857

They are bad for you anyways so stop eating them.

1 1 Reply
ltybugs

Aug 31, 2009 #69651

I think your pictures really do a good job of showing production quality changes.

3 0 Reply
steven

Aug 27, 2009 #68757

wow. shut up.

1 2 Reply
Kevin

Aug 22, 2009 #67691

What a pathetic life you must have.

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pepperidge Farm. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pepperidge Farm.
Filing a new complaint about
×