2.0

Is it just me or has every single pepperidge farm's product gotten small and tastes like garbage. Look at the photo,the picture is all dusted with powered sugar and filled with raspberry, actual cookle is pale and looks like cardboard

Review about: Pepperidge Farm Cookies.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Pepperidge Farm?

Comments

Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #1213787

Well, thats what happens when you eat pre-prepared cookies. Get cooking yourself!

to Anonymous Buffalo, New York, United States #1241053

EFF man stop defending these billion dollar companies for the expensive *** they spoon feed us.NOTICE how OP said "GOTTEN" small and terrible.

That would mean at one point they didn't think that. So they have every right to complain.

PERIOD.If your favorite restaurant suddenly was terrible would you be like "Well that's what I get for not cooking my own meals" NO you'd be mad and rightfully so.

Everett, Washington, United States #944529

I HAVE noticed and I am not a 'Regular' these are treats for me.I bought a bag of the Sausalito today, I just opened it up and thought hmm..

something doesn't seem quite right; Did they short me a cookie? so I tapped the package and the plastic boat they sit in has clearly NOT been re-sized to accommodate the cut backs in product. It actually seemed like I was cheated out of either 2 cookies? or the size of the 4 per boat has exponentially gotten smaller.

Quality? Pretty tough cookie.

I do not by any means like a soft cookie, but I do expect it to be a rewarding experience when I do indulge.

Disappointed

(8 cookies in a 7.2gm package)