Additional Fees

I bought a loaf of Farmhouse white.Read and opened it to make my grandson a sandwich.

A couple pieces in, pulled out a slice with something dark in the middle of it. At first glance, I thought maybe it was yeast that hadn't mixed in but on closer inspection it appeared to have legs. It was some kind of giant insect. It looked to me like a spider of some sort.

I immediately contacted customer service, they took a report and said they would be sending me packaging to mail them the bread and insect so they can look into it. I waited and waited and a couple weeks later they sent me 3 coupons for Pepperidge farm products. As if I would ever buy this again. I am writing here because apparently they didn't find this important enough to look into.

I sent them the pictures that I am pisting here. Disgusting! This used to be the only bread we would buy.

No more!I still have the bread frozen because I thought they wanted it.

Review about: Pepperidge Farm White Bread.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pepperidge Farm?

Comments

Yuck.(capital Y)

You'll never trust that product again and the company even less for their lack of response.

As a matter of fact, I'll avoid it, too.

Of course I don't eat white bread because I'm diabetic but now I don't feel so crummy about it.

I'd send the bug and the wrapper back anyways.

Via Registered Mail, return receipt requested.Registered Mail is for packages of value which this either is or isn't depending on your view ; but someone will have to sign for it and open it.

Don't expect any results but savor the thought of the bug falling out of the envelope and onto someone's desk ...