Show reviews that mention
cookies cake bread chocolate coconut coconut cake package quality store products
Filter review

PEPPERIDGE FARM

2 LOAVES OF PEPPERIDGE FARM RAISIN SWIRL BREAD HAD TWO THINGS WRONG: MANY HOLES IN ONE LOAF, AND NO CINNAMON SWIRLS IN THE OTHER LOAF. I HAD TO MIX UP SOME CINNAMON AND SUGAR TO OUSE EVERY TIME I ATE SLICES OF THIS BREAD. THE THIRD LOAF WAS A WHITE SANDWICH BREAD WHICH HAD MANY HOLES IN EVERY SLICE. DOES PEPPERIDGE FARM EVEN MONITOR THOSE IN CHARGE OF QUALITY CONTROL? I DO NOT THINK SO. ALSO THEIR LOAVES OF BREAD ARE WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. $4.00 FOR THE WHITE LOAF, AND $3.00 EACH FOR THE OTHER TWO LOAVES OF BREAD.

I think you meant no longer, not know longer. Please go back to school and get a degree.

Holes in bread = I know longer buy Pepperidge Farm. Bye Bye.

View more comments (1)
ID
#207139 Review #207139 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Product
Pepperidge Farm Bread

Pepperidge Farm - Cheese Crisps forgot the taste

First, do not tell me how to write a paragraph. I have a master degree. Your directions are insulting. Second, the Cheese Crisps crakers have no taste. If Pepperidge Farm's moto is: Pepperidge Farm still remembers, their memory on taste is a little fuzzy. At 140 calories a serving, you could make some of those calories with taste. I try every cracker that is on the market. Some good tasting some bad. But when you don't have any taste, I have to say it is not even a cracker. Stay clear of Cheese Crisps, they have crisp, but "where's the cheese?"

HALFLINKS? YOU SAY YOU HAVE A MASTER'S DEGREE? YOU MUST HAVE FAILED IN SPELLING.

IT IS NOT SPELLED CRAKERS, BUT RATHER

CRACKERS. LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE TYPED BEFORE YOU SUGMIT YOUR COMMENTS. :(

You have a Masters degree? In what?

Obviously not in anything to do with the English language.

and yu weigh how much?

You try every cracker on the market? Dude you didn't learn *** about life to get that "Masters"

View more comments (1)
Easton, Maryland
Loss
Pepperidge Farm - Poor Quality Control with Parmesan Goldfish! Very disappointed when I opened my bags of goodness
I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just bought two bags and they're inedible. They're bloated and burnt and taste like carbon. I have pictures to...

The Parmesan Goldfish made with organic wheat were excellent, but Pepperidge Farm seems to have discontinued them, probably in favor of cutting back on QC as you all noticed. Guess I'll have to switch to Planters Unsalted Peanuts.

View more comments